Chief Executive Message

Dear Visitors,

Asslam-o-Alaikum my name is HAKEEM ABRAR AHMAD. I belong to Mandi Yazman Distt Bahawalpur. I born  in yazman.i get my early education in yazman.After Metriculation i admitted at Govt Tibbia College Bahawalpur where i get DFTJ and RNCT Islamabad.After this i get Graduation and Master Digree from The Islamia University Bahawalpur. In 26 July 2006 i made a Computer Training Institute (ASE College of Technical Education) where only Coputer Education was teaching. In 03 March 2008 i started a High School (Al-Abrar System of Education) in yazman  and i am Principal of College and School

Now in 10-march-2011 i started a NGO name SITARA FOUNDATION which is working with honesty and hard working day and night. Our mission is free ambulance service, free blood providing to the patients,made schools colleges for free education,Make Computer Training Institutes and other technical instituts, providing Intertainment programs to the people,providing meal and food to the needy,and many other centres which provide fecilities to all the people with out any discrimination.Please pray for me and my Institute Sitara Foundation and donate it as soon as you can

Membership System

If a student or any other person wants to get our membership he must contact us or download form and fill a hard copy with  a fresh picture,own or father ID card photo copy with a cross bank cheque contact office Opposit Rescue 15 Yazman +92-3136268437  

Tags

The list of tags is empty.

News

Providing Free Medicine

21/04/2012 14:56

Information About New Members

23/01/2012 08:41

Visitors notice

20/12/2011 11:10
Let your visitors know about news and events on your website as often as possible. You need to keep your website up-to-date so that your visitors will get used to visiting your pages regularly. You can use RSS feeds to deliver new articles directly to your readers.

Website launched

20/12/2011 11:09
Our new website has been launched today. Tell your visitors why you have started a new presentation and how it benefits them. Mention your goals and project advantages. Try to briefly give your visitors reasons why they should return to your pages.